Lemongrass Chicken Noodle Soup
Yields: 6 servings per recipe - 1 c. per serving
- 2 c. dry pasta
- 48 oz. chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 T. lemongrass taste
- 1 t. garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- assorted veggies per preference
- In the crock pot, mix together the lemon paste, noodles, and veggies, making sure everything is coated evenly.
- Add broth and bouillon cube and stir well.
- Add chicken if it is raw and cook on high for 6 hours.
- If chicken is already is cooked, turn crock pot on high for 3 hours. Then add chicken and cook 1 more hour.
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 3 grams
- Carbs: 25 grams
- Protein: 25 grams