BBQ Beef Brisket
Yields: 5 (1/2 lb. each) servings per recipe
- 2 1/2 lbs. beef brisket, cut into 3 inch cubes
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small yellow onion, quartered
- 1/2 c. low sodium beef stock or broth
- 12 oz. BBQ sauce
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the broth, onion, bullion cubes, and garlic cloves.
- Pour this mixture into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the beef brisket.
- Pour BBQ sauce over the brisket.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove the beef and shred.
- Add beef back into the sauce and allow to cook another 15 minutes, so the sauce can be absorbed.
- TIP: Sear the meat in a hot pan with olive oil before adding to the crock pot.
- Serve on rolls, in salad, or however you would like.
- Calories: 757
- Fat: 28 grams
- Carbs: 27 grams
- Protein: 54 grams