Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp TLC SoCal Cilantro Lime Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp TLC Lime House Seasoning
- 2 tbsp lime juice save the zest
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
How to Make It
- Heat a large skillet to medium and melt the butter.
- Add shrimp and allow to sauté a few minutes, until pink and cooked.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, seasonings, lime juice, and half of the cilantro.
- Pour the olive oil mixture into the skillet with the shrimp and butter.
- Allow to simmer a few minutes, and remove shrimp.
- Bring the remaining sauce in the pan to a boil for 1-2 minutes, until it thickens a bit.
- Put shrimp on a plate and cover with the pan sauce,
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and lime zest and serve warm.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 165kcal | Protein: 28g | Fat: 10g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You might also like: Shrimp Quinoa Salad Recipe