Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Don't have the Seasonings listed? Use fresh lime juice, salt, garlic and pepper to tatse.
Servings 4 servings per recipe
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp TLC SoCal Cilantro Lime Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp TLC Lime House Seasoning
- 2 tbsp lime juice save zest
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Heat a large skillet to medium and melt the butter.
- Add shrimp and allow to sauté a few minutes, until pink and cooked.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, TLC House Seasoning, lime juice, and half of the cilantro.
- Pour the olive oil mixture into the skillet with the shrimp and butter.
- Allow to simmer a few minutes, and remove shrimp.
- Bring the remaining sauce in the pan to a boil for 1-2 minutes, until it thickens a bit.
- Put shrimp on a plate and cover with the pan sauce,
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and lime zest and serve warm.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 165kcal | Protein: 28g | Fat: 10g