A little spicy, packed with flavor and completely delectable, these slow cooker chipotle bbq short ribs are a real crowd pleaser!
Servings: 4 lbs. - 8 (1/2 lb) servings per recipe
What You Need
- 2 cup low sugar BBQ sauce
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 lbs. beef short ribs
- 2 tbsp chipotle in adobo
- 2 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
- 1 tbsp TLC 3 Amigos Spicy Seasoning
How to Make It
- Cut yellow onion into small chunks and place in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Mix in ⅓ cup of BBQ sauce with the onions and seasoning.
- Add short ribs on top of the onions and cover with the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for approximately 7 hours.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 982kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 74gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.