By now you probably know how much I love a good crockpot meal…summer or winter, you just can’t beat the simplicity! If you are a lover of a bit of “heat” then you are going to love this recipe! Want to spice it up even more? Sprinkle in some of my 3 Amigos Spicy Seasoning. PS- This is amazing served over pasta!
What You Need
- 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- 7 oz. can chipotles in adobo use half a can for less heat
- 3 T. lime juice
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning combo of sea salt, garlic, and pepper
- ½ c. low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ c. brown sugar
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot, and cook on low approximately 6 hours (time may depend greatly on each individual crock pot).