Love wings? Me too! This recipe is super yummy and super easy to make, plus you can totally switch the Seasonings around. (I LOVE making these with my Bayou Blackened and Ragin’ Cajun blends!
Servings: 4 servings
What You Need
How to Make It
- Coat chicken with the House seasoning, massaging into the meat. Let rest at least 10 minutes, or (even better) until room temperature.
- In a skillet heat up the oil and butter until melted.
- Turn on your broiler to high (optional).
- Place chicken skin side down and let brown over medium-high heat.
- Flip after 4 minutes.
- After another few minutes, remove the chicken from the skillet (save the liquid!) and place onto a baking pan. Put the chicken under the broiler until skin is bubbly and crispy.
- In the pan with the cooking liquid add the Chile Lime Seasoning, lime juice, and half of the cilantro. Heat until thickened a bit.
- Add the chicken to the sauce mixture, toss together, and garnish with the remaining cilantro.
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 36g