Craving a crunchy treat? Try these chile lime chickpeas! You can eat them solo or add them to your favorite salad for a crunch, but either way, they will be gone in no time flat!
What You Need
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans
- 1/4 c. extra light tasing olive oil, *just enough to coat the chickpeas*
- 1/4 c. TLC Christy's Chile Lime Seasoning
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and then dry off in a kitchen towel.
- Coat the chickpeas with just enough oil to coat them (you may not need the full amount called for).
- Add the seasoning to the coated chickpeas, use more or less depending on personal preference, and toss well.
- Roast 15-20 minutes until done, turning once during the baking process.
- Broil at the end for maximum crunch!
Serving: 2ounces | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Fiber: 5g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You might also like: Steak Quinoa Bowl Recipe