Kick your sweet tooth to the curb with this yummy recipe. Loaded with good fats and protein, you can also include it on a low carb day because the fiber takes the net carb count way down. As with all of my recipes, you can easily customize them simply by changing seasonings, and in this case the toppings.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 1/4 c. chia seeds
- 3/4 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract optional
- 2 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning Inflammation Buster, The Gingerbread Man or Harvest Pumpkin Spice Seasonings. (may also use just cinnamon)
- 1/4 c. chopped apples
- 2 T. chopped walnuts
How to Make It
- Mix the chia seeds, milk and seasonings together well and pour into a cup or mason jar.
- Cover and refrigerate 5 hours (overnight is best).
- Top with chopped apples and walnuts.
You might also like: American Apple Pie Fat Bombs Recipe