Livin’ that low carb life? Just trying to eat a bit healthier?You will love this recipe for cauliflower mash! This is actually a recipe that I created when my son was a baby and to this day he can’t get enough of it.
What You Need
- 2 heads of Cauliflower or 3 bags of cauliflower florets
- 6 Tbsp butter
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp TLC Inflammation Buster Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Chop off the florets from the heads of cauliflower.
- Boil for about 20 minutes, until very tender.
- Puree cauliflower in a blender or food processor with all other ingredients except the parmesan, being sure to leave room and air for the steam to escape.
- Transfer mash to a serving bowl and slowly stir in the parmesan.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g