The amazing flavors of a caprese salad combined with a super juicy chicken breast? Sign me up! Great served a lone or with a light salad, this amazing dish is perfect for the whole fam!
Servings: 4 chicken breasts
What You Need
How to Make It
- Coat chicken with olive oil and seasonings and place in a baking dish.
- Place the tomato slices on the chicken, followed by the basil, and finally the cheese.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle the cheese with a tiny bit of olive oil.
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes, until done.
- Uncover and broil until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 7g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!