Got a sweet tooth? Me too! You will love these easy to make family favorites, and as with most of my recipes, you can easily customize them. PRO TIP: store extras in the freezer and heat up in the microwave for a yummy treat.
Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Bars (Breakfast Cookies)
PRO TIP: add in things like powdered peanut butter and collagen powder. You can also mix and match your seasonings! (The Gingerbread Man, Inflammation Buster and Harvest Pumpkin Spice).
Servings 7 bars
- 2 each ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 c. oats
- 2 T. ground flaxseed
- 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning Harvest Pumpkin Spice, The Gingerbread Man or Inflammation Buster Seasoning (cinnamon and nutmeg also work)
- TIP: May also add chopped fruit and nuts!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash bananas well.
- Add oats, flaxseed, and seasoning to the bananas and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until done.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Fiber: 4g