Got a sweet tooth? Me too! You will love these easy to make family favorites, and as with most of my recipes, you can easily customize them.
PRO TIP: store extras in the freezer and heat up in the microwave for a yummy treat. You can also add in things like powdered peanut butter and collagen powder n feel free to mix and match your seasonings! (The Gingerbread Man, Inflammation Buster, and Harvest Pumpkin Spice).
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 2 each ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 c. oats
- 2 T. ground flaxseed
- 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning Harvest Pumpkin Spice, The Gingerbread Man or Inflammation Buster Seasoning (cinnamon and nutmeg also work)
- TIP: May also add chopped fruit and nuts!
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash bananas well.
- Add oats, flaxseed, and seasoning to the bananas and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until done.
You might also like: Cranberry Apple Pie Granola Recipe