What You Need
- 8 c water
- 1 lb chicken bones
- 2 c celery, cut into halves
- 1 c carrots, cut into halves
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning
- 2 bay leaves, whole
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to a crockpot and cook on low for 16 hours, 18 is optimal.
- Allow broth to cool slightly, and run through a strainer into a large pot or container.
- keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days or freeze until needed.
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!