Love a good BLT? Who doesn’t? This is your favorite sandwich in salad form, and man is it good! Want to “healthify” it a bit? Use turkey bacon instead of pork bacon and leave off the croutons. PRO TIP: I LOVE to add some avocado to this as well.
What You Need
- 1 lb. of bacon
- ¾ c. mayonnaise
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
- 1 bag spring mix
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 c. seasoned croutons
- ¼ c. milk
How to Make It
- Cook bacon over medium-high heat until crispy. Drain on paper towel. Crumble, and set aside.
- In a blender, combine mayo, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Combine lettuce, tomato, bacon and croutons in large salad bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
- TIP: Cut the amount of bacon in half and freeze the rest. You will not even know its missing.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You might also like: Tomato, Avocado, Chickpea Salad Recipe