Love a good BLT? Who doesn’t? This is your favorite sandwich in salad form, and man is it good! Want to “healthify” it a bit? Use turkey bacon instead of pork bacon and leave off the croutons. PRO TIP: I LOVE to add some avocado to this as well.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 1 lb. of bacon
- ¾ c. mayonnaise
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
- 1 bag spring mix
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 c. seasoned croutons
- ¼ c. milk
How to Make It
- Cook bacon over medium-high heat until crispy. Drain on paper towel. Crumble, and set aside.
- In a blender, combine mayo, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Combine lettuce, tomato, bacon and croutons in large salad bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
- TIP: Cut the amount of bacon in half and freeze the rest. You will not even know its missing.
You might also like: Tomato, Avocado, Chickpea Salad Recipe