This is the recipe that literally launched my Catering career many years ago! A fan favorite, this spicy dish will warm you from the inside out.
Servings: 6 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins or 1 roasted chicken from grocery store
- ¼ c. TLC Bayou Blackened Seasoning may also just TLC Ragin Cajun seasoning
- 1 jar alfredo sauce or use TLC recipe
- 4 c. penne pasta
- 4 T. olive oil
- 2-4 T. Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small can diced jalapenos save the juice
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- In an airtight container or resealable bag, combine chicken, blackened seasoning (enough to coat) and olive oil.
- Refrigerate minimum 4 hours or overnight.
- Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain, rinse, and lightly toss with olive oil.
- In a saucepan, bring alfredo to a steady simmer. Add gorgonzola and continue to stir until blended.
- Add ¼ c. Parmesan and stir until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet, heat one T. olive oil over medium heat.
- Place marinated chicken in pan, and cook until golden brown.
- Remove chicken from heat and roughly chop it (ok if not completely cooked).
- Return chicken to pan and add the chopped jalapeño slices, as well as some jalapeño juice.
- Combine pasta, chicken, and sauce in large bowl.
- Garnish with remaining Parmesan and serve piping hot.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 21g