Ready for a simple yet delicious dish that is sure to become a new favorite in your recipe rotation?! This recipe packs a ton of flavor and can be made even more filling by adding grilled steak, chicken, shrimp…whatever you want!
PRO TIP: Use any of my House blends (or combine them) for different flavor profiles!
*** All recipes are net carb calculated and the serving info appears below the recipe photo.***
Haven’t tried my rave-reviewed Seasonings yet? What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to snag yours and use code BLOG to save 10%
Black Bean, Avocado and Corn Salad
- 15 oz. can black beans low sodium
- 2 ears of corn cooked and sliced off the cob OR 15 oz, can of corn, rinsed well
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced or a 15 oz can of petite diced tomatoes
- 2 English cucumbers peeled and diced
- 1 t. TLC Original House Seasoning combo of sea salt, garlic, and pepper
- 1 t. cumin
- ½ t. ginger
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 T. olive oil
- ½ T. balsamic vinegar
- Cook corn and remove from the cob.
- Drain well and rinse well if using canned tomatoes, beans and corn.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- TIP: Add the avocado just before serving