I LOVE busting out the slow cooker in the middle of summer because it doesn’t heat up the entire house when it’s 100 degrees outside! This beef and broccoli is a cinch to make and can be served with any type of rice you like for a more complete meal.
What You Need
- 1 lb. sirloin beef sliced stir fry
- 1 c. beef broth low sodium
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 ½ T. toasted sesame oil
- ½ c. soy sauce
- ¼ c. brown sugar packed well
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets
How to Make It
- In the vessel of the crock pot add all ingredients except for the cornstarch and the broccoli.
- Cook the beef and sauce for 4 hours, on low, and then remove the beef, leaving the sauce inside the crock pot vessel.
- Whisk in the 2 T of cornstarch and slowly add back in the beef and add in the broccoli.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30-45 minutes until broccoli is done.
You might also like: Crockpot Veggie Lasagna Recipe