Another staple from my Catering and Meal Delivery days, these Balsamic Veggies take 5 minutes to throw together and are packed with flavor! Serve them separately or top will some grilled protein for a filling meal!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 1 eggplant
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 zucchini squash
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- ¼ c. olive oil
- ¼ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 T. TLC Rustic Italian seasoning
- ½ c. shredded Mexican cheese blend optional (not included in macros listed)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and rinse all vegetable thoroughly.
- Cut the eggplant, squash and zucchini into medium sized pieces.
- Put into a bowl, and add the oil, vinegar and Rustic Italian Italian seasoning.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator, let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- In a baking dish, pour out the vegetables and add the diced tomatoes. Make sure to stir ingredients well. Top with cheese if desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until veggies are tender. Remove from oven at this time if not adding cheese.
- Put oven on broil, and let cheese bubble and brown for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
You might also like: Tiny Little Chef’s Most Loved Recipes Cookbook