Cheese, fresh herbs and lemon, what more do you need? Not much! Don’t have the fresh herbs mentioned in the recipe? Sprinkle on some of my Rustic Italian Seasoning blend! The key to this recipe is to make it in a dish that retains it, as it will cool down easily.
What You Need
- 7 oz fontina cheese
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 3 sprigs of thyme chopped finely
- 1 sprig of rosemary chopped finely
- 1 t. TLC Lemon House Seasoning
- ½ t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
How to Make It
- Heat oven to broil and place the rack 4-6 inches from the heat.
- In an oven safe dish or skillet, evenly distribute the fontina cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine the thyme and rosemary and sprinkle over the cheese and olive oil.
- Broil for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Serve warm with your favorite bread.
Like our Baked Fontina Dip Recipe?
Check out our Lemon and Garlic Lovers Hummus Recipe!