Need a showstopping dish for breakfast or brunch? This is a MUST try and pretty darn easy to make. I primarily use my American Apple Pie but you can totally used any other of my cinnamon based blends too…Harvest Pumpkin Spice, Inflammation Buster, and The Gingerbread Man.
What You Need
- 1 loaf french bread or texas toast
- 8 eggs
- 2 c milk
- 1/2 c heavy cream can also use half and half or coconut ream
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning can also use Harvest Pumpkin Spice Inflammation Buster or The Gingerbread Man
- 1/3 c light brown sugar
- 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cold butter
- 1 tsp TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish
- Cut the bread into cubes and place in the baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together the eggs, milk, cream, sugar, half and half, vanilla and American Apple Pie.
- Pour over the bread in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl mic together the sugar, flour, and American Apple Pie for the topping. Cut in the butter with a fork until the mixture is crumbly.
- Cover the bread mixture with the topping and baked for 45-50 minutes until the top is crusty and the center is fully cooked.