Asparagus wrapped in bacon and then broiled crispy? Ok! I love that these are individually wrapped, not to mention super easy to make…they are the perfect side dish for any holiday meal! TIP: this is also phenomenal with prosciutto in place of the bacon!
What You Need
- 12 spears asparagus
- 6 pieces of bacon cut in half
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1 t. TLC Lemon House Seasoning
How to Make It
- Rinse asparagus and cut one inch from the end.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Lemon House.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap each spear of asparagus with one-half piece of bacon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, switch oven to broil and broil until bacon is crispy.