What You Need
- 2 lbs. potatoes peeled and cut
- 1-2 T. TLC Original House Seasoning combo of salt, garlic and pepper
- 2 T. butter
- 1 c. milk
- 3 slices of bacon cooked to very crispy, and crumbled into small pieces
- 1/4 c. blue cheese
How to Make It
- Peel and dice potatoes, making sure all similar in size.
- Place peeled and cut potatoes in a large saucepan, add salt, and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to medium, to a rolling boil.
- Cook until potatoes pull part when poked with a knife.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water.
- Mash and slowly add the milk and garlic.
- Beat to a smooth consistency with a hand mixer.
- Stir in the blue cheese and bacon.
- Allow potatoes to thicken for 5 minutes before serving.
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!