Not a fan of dark meat? Want to cook your turkey in no time flat? This recipe for oven-roasted turkey breast, featuring my BEST selling Taste of Arizona (it is seriously the BEST poultry seasoning ever!) will have you singing it praises as it takes up less time and space in your oven! PRO TIP: You can use bone-in or boneless turkey breast, but either way make sure the internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
What You Need
- 1 4 - 5 lb. turkey breast
- 4 T. TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 c. chicken stock
- 1 T. olive oil
How to Make It
- Thaw turkey in fridge for at least 2 days (if frozen).
- Set oven to 325.
- Place the whole turkey in shallow roasting pan.
- Pour chicken stock over turkey and let it pool in the bottom of the pan. Add bay leaves and garlic cloves to the stock.
- Sprinkle turkey generously with Taste of Arizona.
- Cook until the internal temperature is 165 and baste often.
- When the turkey is finished cooking, change oven to BROIL and drizzle turkey with olive oil. Broil until the skin is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove turkey from the oven and let it rest at least 30 minutes before cutting.
- TIP: Use the broth from cooking to make a delicious gravy. Enjoy!