If you love quesadillas, and you love our BEST selling Taste of Arizona Seasoning, this simply delicious recipe is just for you! Serve with a side of guac, salsa, or black beans (recipes below) and you’ve got yourself one heck of a meal!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 large chicken breasts
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 T. TLC Taco the Town or Taste of Arizona Seasoning they are also great combined in any fashion
- 4 "soft taco" size tortillas
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 c. red enchilada sauce
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro chopped
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350
- Pat chicken dry with a kitchen towel.
- Coat with olive oil and rub in 2-3 T. TLC Taste of Arizona, Taco the Town, SoCalCilanro Lime, Spicy Cilantro Lime or Christy's Chile Lime. Feel free to combine various ones!
- Bake 15 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let cool and chop finely.
- Heat enchilada sauce in a small saucepan and add lemon juice and remaining seasoning. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add tortilla and layer cheese on top.
- Add chicken and some enchilada sauce.
- Let the cheese begin to melt and fold in half. Cook until all cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown.
- OPTIONAL: Top with salsa, sour cream, greek yogurt or guacamole. (these macros are NOT accounted for in the recipe).
Serving: 1g | Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 24g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
Cilantro Black Beans Check out this recipe!
Guacamole Fresca Check out this recipe!
Salsa Cruda Check out this recipe!