If you love quesadillas, and you love our BEST selling Taste of Arizona Seasoning, this simply delicious recipe is just for you! Serve with a side of guac, salsa, or black beans (recipes below) and you’ve got yourself one heck of a meal!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 large chicken breasts
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 T. TLC Taco the Town or Taste of Arizona Seasoning they are also great combined in any fashion
- 4 "soft taco" size tortillas
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 c. red enchilada sauce
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro chopped
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350
- Pat chicken dry with a kitchen towel.
- Coat with olive oil and rub in 2-3 T. TLC Taste of Arizona, Taco the Town, SoCalCilanro Lime, Spicy Cilantro Lime or Christy's Chile Lime. Feel free to combine various ones!
- Bake 15 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let cool and chop finely.
- Heat enchilada sauce in a small saucepan and add lemon juice and remaining seasoning. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add tortilla and layer cheese on top.
- Add chicken and some enchilada sauce.
- Let the cheese begin to melt and fold in half. Cook until all cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown.
- OPTIONAL: Top with salsa, sour cream, greek yogurt or guacamole. (these macros are NOT accounted for in the recipe).
Serving: 1g | Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 24g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
Cilantro Black Beans Check out this recipe!
Guacamole Fresca Check out this recipe!
Salsa Cruda Check out this recipe!