Who doesn’t love Mexican food? Living in Phoenix, it is pretty much a staple and we have access to a ton of good restaurants, but I have to say, these enchiladas rival ANY restaurant out there and everyone who has tasted them agrees!
TIP: You can swap out the red sauce for green, chicken for beef, etc. Get creative! If you really want to kick the flavor profile up a notch, combine the Taste of Arizona with either of my Cilantro Lime Blends, Taco the Town, 3 Amigos Spicy or Christy’s Chile Lime. SOOOO good!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 T. TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning they are also great combined in any fashion
- 8 "soft taco" size tortillas
- 2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 c. red enchilada sauce
- 2 T. lemon juice
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350
- Pat chicken dry with a kitchen towel.
- Coat with olive oil and rub in 2-3 T. TLC Seasoning.
- Bake 15 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let cool and chop finely.
- Heat enchilada sauce in a small sauce pan and add lemon juice and remaining tablespoon of seasoning. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a baking dish, pour in enough sauce to coat the bottom.
- Spread out the tortillas, and to each one add a couple of tablespoons of chicken and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Roll each tortilla and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat this process until done.
- Coat enchiladas with sauce and remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
- OPTIONAL: Top with salsa, sour cream, greek yogurt or guacamole. (these macros are NOT accounted for in the recipe).
You might also like: Cilantro Black Beans Recipe