This dip is light, delicious and versatile and I just know you’re going to love it! Perfect as a stand-alone dip for just about anything, it also makes a great topping/condiment for sandwiches and burgers in fact love to top my Green Chile Cheddar Turkey burger with it!
PRO TIP: Use any of my House blends (or combine them) for different flavor profiles!
*** All recipes are net carb calculated and the serving info appears below the recipe photo.***
Haven’t tried my rave-reviewed Seasonings yet? What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to snag yours today.
What You Need
- 6 oz. plain greek yogurt add more if dip is too thick
- 1 avocado pitted and skin removed
- 1 T. real mayonnaise
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 - 3 T. chopped cilantro
- ¼ t. TLC Original House Seasoning combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper
- 1 T. grated Parmesan
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Store in the fridge, overnight if possible.
- May add lemon juice if desired.