Great for all kinds of dipping, I especially love this paired with my Asian Beef Skewers or with my Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
Servings: 6 Tablespoons
What You Need
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp TLC Asian Ginger Seasoning
How to Make It
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Serve as a dipping sauce with any of your favorite proteins!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 2g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!