Servings: 6 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 2 c. thinly sliced green cabbage
- ¾ c. thinly sliced red cabbage
- ¾ c. shredded Napa cabbage
- YOU MAY ALSO USE PREPACKAGED MIX.
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 carrot cut into thin strips
- 2 green onions chopped finely
- 3 T. chopped cilantro
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. TLC Asian Ginger Seasoning
How to Make It
- Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients, and toss with dressing just before serving.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!