The perfect spring or summer recipe, this family favorite is packed full of flavor and a cinch to make! PRO TIP: Serve with our Asian Dipping Sauce for maximum flavor!
Servings: 8 skewers
What You Need
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 3/4 c. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil oil
- ½ tbsp fresh ginger grated or minced
- 1 tbsp Tiny Little Chef Asian GInger Seasoning
How to Make It
- Cut flank steak across grain on a diagonal into 1/4 inch slices.
- Mix together the soy, olive oil, garlic and ginger.
- Place steak slices in a gallon resealable plastic bag and add the soy mixture.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate at least 4 hours.
- Skewer the meat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for a a bit to avoid burning.
- Grill to desired internal temp.
- TIP: Serve with Asian Dipping Sauce.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 18g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.