***Macros and caloric info are also listed at the bottom of the recipe and the serving size is directly below the photo****
If you don’t have any of my specialty seasoning blends, what are you waiting for? Purchase some below and use code BLOG for 10% off! In the meantime feel free to just use some cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to season your bars!
What You Need
- 1 c. uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 Tbsp TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning
- 1 large apple peeled and diced
- ¼ c. craisins or raisins
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ c. walnuts
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a shallow baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the quinoa with the Seasonings.
- In another bowl, beat together the eggs and milk.
- Combine egg and quinoa mixture.
- Pour into an even layer in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the apple and raisins.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until almost set with only a small amount of liquid remaining.
- Allow to cool before covering.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares.
- Microwave for 10 seconds and enjoy!
- TIP - May use cooked quinoa. Baking time will be closer to 30 minutes.