Apple Pie granola…say what? This super easy recipe will be a hit with the whole family and used in multiple ways! My favorite? Over plain vanilla yogurt or as an incredible ice cream topping. Enjoy!
What You Need
- 4 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 c. cinnamon applesauce
- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1 tbsp TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning or use nutmeg, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon or a store bought blend
- 2/3 c. sliced almonds
- 2/3 c. craisins dried cranberries
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl toss the oats, almonds, applesauce and flax seed.
- Pour the oil and honey over the oat mixture.
- Add in the Apple Pie Seasoning.
- Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread in an even layer on a greased baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 9g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
You might also like: Breakfast Cookies Recipe