Apple Pie granola…say what? This super easy recipe will be a hit with the whole family and used in multiple ways! My favorite? Over plain vanilla yogurt or as an incredible ice cream topping. Enjoy!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 4 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 c. cinnamon applesauce
- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1 tbsp TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning or use nutmeg, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon or a store bought blend
- 2/3 c. sliced almonds
- 2/3 c. craisins dried cranberries
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl toss the oats, almonds, applesauce and flax seed.
- Pour the oil and honey over the oat mixture.
- Add in the Apple Pie Seasoning.
- Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread in an even layer on a greased baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 9g