This mouth-watering dessert will warm you from the inside out and leave you coming back for seconds! Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you are in heaven!
Servings: 12 servings per recips
What You Need
- 5 large Golden Delicious apples
- ½ c. craisins
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 T. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning
- 1 c. all-purpose or all – purpose gluten free flour
- 1 1/4 c. rolled or old fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 8 t. 1 stick cold butter, cut into small pieces
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350.
- Peel, core, and roughly chop apples.
- Place apples in a mixing bowl and toss with sugar, lemon juice, flour, craisins, and seasoning.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish, and spread out into an even layer. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt for the topping.
- Using your fingers, gently work in the cold butter until pea-sized lumps are formed.
- Top apples with the butter mixture and bake for approximately 45 minutes, until apples are bubbling and the oat topping is golden brown.
- Rotate the pan once during baking.
- Let cool before serving.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g
Like our Apple Craisin Crumble Recipe?
Check out our Cranberry Apple Pie Granola Recipe – it uses the same great TLC products!