This mouth-watering dessert will warm you from the inside out and leave you coming back for seconds! TOp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you are in heaven!
Haven’t tried my Handcrafted Seasoning Blends yet? What re you waiting for? Scroll to the image below the recipe and click to order yours…oh, and use code BLOG for a discount!
Apple Craisin Crumble
- 5 large Golden Delicious apples
- ½ c. craisins
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 T. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning
- 1 c. all-purpose or all – purpose gluten free flour
- 1 1/4 c. rolled or old fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 8 t. 1 stick cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350.
- Peel, core, and roughly chop apples.
- Place apples in a mixing bowl and toss with sugar, lemon juice, flour, craisins, and seasoning.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish, and spread out into an even layer. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt for the topping.
- Using your fingers, gently work in the cold butter until pea-sized lumps are formed.
- Top apples with the butter mixture and bake for approximately 45 minutes, until apples are bubbling and the oat topping is golden brown.
- Rotate the pan once during baking.
- Let cool before serving.