Shrimp and Avocado Quinoa Salad
- 1 package of quinoa and brown rice mix, cooked according to package directions
- 1 c. cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. TLC House Seasoning
- 1 c. cucumber, diced
- 2 T. cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 small avocado, diced
- Cook quinoa according to package directions
- Add lemon juice, seasoning and olive oil to cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Slowly stir in shrimp and cilantro or parsley.
- Top with avocado and serve.
- Calories: 373
- Fat: 13 grams
- Carbs: 46 grams
- Protein: 22 grams