Havarti and Apple Stuffed Chicken
Yields: 6 servings per recipe - 1 breast per serving
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices havarti cheese (meunster and cheddar work well too)
- 1 gala apple, sliced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. TLC House Seasoning (sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- Fresh thyme or oregano (3 sprigs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound out chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle with House seasoning.
- Fold Havarti in half and place on the chicken breasts.
- Add sliced apples (2 slices per breast) on top of the Havarti.
- Top with fresh oregano or thyme.
- Roll the chicken and place seam side down in a baking dish.
- Repeat until done.
- Sprinkle with additional House seasoning and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until done and the juices from the chicken run clear.
- Calories: 345
- Fat: 17 grams
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Protein: 37 grams