Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1 chop per serving
What You Need
- 4 pork chops
- 2 T. Olive oil
- 1 T. TLC 3 Amigos Spicy Seasoning
- 2 T. TLC SoCal Cilantro Lime Seasoning
How to Make It
- Combine all the spices into a rub, and rub over the pork chops.
- Refrigerate the pork chops a minimum of 5 hours.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add olive oil.
- Fry the pork chops for roughly 3 minutes on each side, depending upon the thickness.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.