A simple, hearty chili, you definitely won’t miss the meat in this one! Pair it with cornbread (I highly recommend my mix and my crockpot cornbread recipe) and you’ve got one satisfying meal!
What You Need
- 2 c. 16 bean soup starter
- 2 c. vegetable broth can also use chicken
- 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 3 - 4 T. TLC Traditional Chili Seasoning start with 2 and add more as desired after half the cooking time
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 505mg | Potassium: 249mg | Fiber: 31g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 323IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!